Personal Insurance

tapleysnowmobileRecreational Vehicles: Snowmobiles, ATVs, Boats & Yachts
Snowmobiles, and more are not covered under your standard homeowners or personal auto policies. You need additional coverage to protect them from physical damage and liability





Automobile Insurance Protects your investment and keeps you financially secure from loss due to your legal liability to other injured parties or property.


Homeowners/Seasonal Homes/Apartments & Condominiums/Multi-family Dwellings Homeowners and Renters insurance is designed to protect your home and allow you to remain financially secure at a time of loss. Coverage may include a dwelling, detached structures, personal belongings, loss of use, and most importantly liability protection.


Personal Umbrella This policy provides coverage for liability over and above what all your other personal property and liability policies provide.


Valuable Property Valuable property, such a jewelry, fine arts, photographic equipment and even computers may need additional coverage beyond your standard homeowner.


Flood Insurance Your homeowners insurance may not cover damage suffered because of a flood. Flood insurance is a national program offered through participating agents. Ask about about how we can help you protect yourself against flood damages.


Whatever your needs may be, our agency will get you the coverage you need.

  • Automobile
  • Motorcycle
  • Recreational Vehicles
  • Homeowners
  • Renters
  • Marine
  • Farm
  • Umbrella

Contact our office directly to speak with an agent today. Tapley Insurance Agency, Inc.  |  P.O. Box 808   |  York, ME 03909  |  (207) 363-7894